What do you think the sex(es) of the twins will be?

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Favors

The favors at my shower were, hands down, the coolest favors I have ever seen. They were the brainchild of my friend Gwen who, among many other talents, makes a pretty beautiful bearded lady as you can see in the photo below.
















Without further ado, I present to you Gwen's TEST TUBE BABY CACTI. In each of those little vials is a baby cactus that Gwen grew for each person at the shower. I wish I had a close up. Each tube is slightly different - with different patterns and colors of soil and rocks. They were all amazing. This photo does not do them justice.



3 comments:

Deja said...

I love my test tube baby cacti! Truly an awesome idea.

Gwen said...

yay!! you are worth it, liser!!

Chelsi Ritter said...

wow lisa your shower looks amazing! i'm drooling from looking at all the food photos.
i'm so exited for your little ones to come! i can't wait to hear about all your mommy/twin adventures. miss you tons!!